03 April 2005

Office Hygiene MacGyver

Today I rush out of the house to the office. Around 11:00am I start smelling like Chicken Noodle soup and Fritos. Damn, I forgot to apply deodorant this morning. I’ve meetings all day and can’t hide. What to do?

I head to my office’s first aid kit. I opened the cabinet and grabbed a couple of antiseptic swab packets (isopropyl alcohol) and packet of anti-bacterial ointment.

I head to the bathroom, close the stall door and wipe my pits down with the antiseptic packets. That’ll kill all the chicken-soup-smelling bacteria that are present. Next I take a small amount of the ointment and rub it in to each arm pit – hoping that it will prevent any future stink.

The result? It worked great! I was odor-free all day. It even worked through my workout later that evening. You now have a solution if you ever forget your deodorant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried this yesterday and it worked! I'll never look at office supplies in the same way again.